Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hey Youth...how was the first day for you?

A big thanks to all the youth for attending our first ever Vanguard day.  i thought it was great for not knowing what I was going to do and how to run something like this.  Three cheers for all of us!

Wow, there is a lot to learn. I'm totally ready for the experiences coming my way. How about you?

Thanks to all of you for your participation.

Loved what was shared in the Master classes... poems, title of liberty, haiku's   Check out the display wall next week. Send me those items I asked for...you know who you are.

Those in Journeyman who want to continue the "Happiness" research... Go FOR IT!  Bring your results next month.

Prepare great presentations for Eureka and you won't be bored next week.

 You get to inspire yourself to greater levels. The education ball is on your side of the court. Hit it strong and keep your eye on the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'll try to respond soon.